We assist our clients in extraordinary finance operations; additionally, we support businesses in Debt Advisory and Restructuring.
Planning, execution and assistance in extraordinary finance operations:
- scouting of target companies and/or strategic and financial partners
- support during the negotiation phases
- feasibility and convenience checks: assessment of the economic, capital and accounting effects
- support to lawyers during the formalization of the agreements
Management of the relations with the supervisory and control authorities.
Support to companies in the preparation of the correct documentation and in the negotiations with the financial institutions:
- assistance in the development of budgeting and cash-flow planning
- analysis of the financial needs and optimization of the financial lines
Recovery of businesses in crisis: identification of the lines of intervention, preparation of restructuring plans and agreements’ negotiation with banks.
Chief Restructuring Officer’s activities.